Last updated: December 18, 2020
WHAT WE COLLECT
During your use of the Platform, we may collect your personal information, including your name, organization, department, job title, and contact information (such as address, email, or phone number).
We also may collect various other types of information, including your computer or mobile device type, operating system, access times, and analytics about the frequency and scope of your use of various features of the Platform.
HOW WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways:
- We collect your personal information that you directly provide to us in the Platform in order to receive the features and services of the Platform.
- Our Platform may automatically collect or log information about your use of the Platform.
- We may receive information from third-party sources, including Google and other third parties whose products and services you use in connection with the Platform.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Platform and our other products and services.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, updates, and support and administrative messages.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information on the Platform.
- To improve interoperation with other third-party products, services, and features used by you which are integrated with our Platform.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- When we have your consent to share the information.
- When discussing or entering into a business deal involving the sale of our business or assets, such as a merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- To maintain the security and integrity of the Platform.
- As required for compliance with laws and regulations.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, and other legal processes.
- In response to a request by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- To protect the rights and property of Unizin, our agents, customers, and contractors.
- With our affiliates and third-party service providers supporting the Platform.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
THIRD-PARTY PLATFORMS AND SERVICES
The Platform is not intended for use by minors, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any individuals under the age of 13.