Unizin Order Tool enables Institutions to manage and scale their digital content programs. By accessing the Unizin content marketplace, Institutions offer their facultystaff, instructors, and students highly affordable digital content.
The Unizin Order Tool enables Instructors and , Course Coordinators, and Program Administrators to place orders for digital course materials for an upcoming academic term.
- Learn about Ordering periods
- Learn how to Place an order
- Learn how to Add sections to a placed order, Cancel an order, or Edit a placed order
- Learn how to use the Order History feature
The Unizin Order Tool enables Institutions to scale their digital course material programs while leveraging Unizin’s highly competitive publisher agreements.
- Learn how to Implement the Unizin Order Tool
- Learn about Profiles
- Understand Coordinator permissions
- Process Order feedFeed