Once submitted, all Content requests are given a status which helps track their progress over time. The details can be displayed or hidden by using the toggle on the right. The following are the possible statuses of a content request:
- Submitted. The content request was submitted by the user and is not yet under review.
- Researching. Unizin Publisher Services is now reviewing the request and researching whether we can deliver the content.
- Approved. The content request is approved, meaning it will be delivered as part of its order.
- Denied. Unizin Publisher Services has denied the request. It cannot be delivered.
- Cancelled. The user has cancelled the content request.
In various parts of Order Tool, the status of a content request will be both an icon and a label. The status icons are useful shortcuts to identify a status, filter by it, etc.
Unizin Publisher Services will provide updates to a content request by changing its status or by adding comments to the content request. These comments will be used to update the user about whether Unizin can fulfill a content request or not. Comments connected to a content request are presented in many places in Order Tool.
Interacting with the Content request tool