An IDW implementation follows these steps:
Master Services Agreement (MSA) AddendumIntroduction
Sponsor Team Designation
Conduct Kick-off Call
- Configure IDW Data Services
Unizin Services will reach out to the individual requesting activation of the IDW once a request is submitted. The purpose of this introduction will be to:
- Determine if a Master Services Agreement (MSA)
- Addendum requires signature. Unizin provides an Addendum to the MSA for each Product Line and therefore the Addendum between Unizin and Member may already be in place.
- Introduce the concept of a Sponsor Team and prompt the creation of an IDW Sponsor Team.
- Answer any initial questions before proceeding to the Kick-off call.
2. Sponsor Team Designation
Sponsor Teams should come to the meeting with a list of individuals for whom they need user account access to the IDW. It is also recommended that Sponsor Teams review the core technology powering the Unizin IDW product and its attendant IDW Data Services.