- Complete steps 1-5 of the Printing to Your Printer procedure in Google Chrome.
A print preview window appears. See example image below.
- Select the printer you want to use from the Destination drop-down.
- Check the Total sheets of paper that the preview is set to print (highlighted in the image below). If the number is greater than you expected, proceed with the following steps.
- Choose Custom from the Margins drop-down list (highlighted in the image below).
A blue dotted line appears around the margins of the page preview.
- Click the blue dotted line on the right side of the page (highlighted in the image below) and drag it slightly inward. Repeat until the Total sheets of paper equals the number of pages you expected to print.
- Click Print.