This article assumes that the user has already selected Course sections for which to submit an order.
- Searching for content
- Submitting a content request
- Using the shopping cart
- Review and submit order
Searching for content
Search for content, select and add content to your shopping cart.
Submit a content request for content that you cannot find.
Review and submit order
Go to order review.
- contents of the shopping cart.
Confirm order or cancel.
Don't forget: users can also review and cancel their orders throughout the ordering period (but you cannot revise them; to place a different order for the same courses, you must cancel the order and resubmit it).
- Two roles will be covered in this article since each has a slightly different experience
- Instructors and Course Coordinators
- Article covers the presentation of Courses to the user based on their role
- The courses presented are only those in an open ordering period
- The courses presented are those that a user may order for
- Instructors will see the courses they are assigned to teach
- Course coordinators will see the courses & instructors they are permitted to order for
- Once a user selects a course, they then select the Sections to which their order applies
- If sections are added to Courses, instructors and course coordinators may add sections to an order manually
- Press "Add to order"
- Once an order is placed for a course and its sections, the order can be reviewed and canceled
- There are pagination controls