To access the Content request tool, the user shall navigate to the Header and select the Order menu and click Content Requests.
Anatomy of a Content request
- Term & Campus: based on their affiliation with an order, all content requests can be filtered by an academic term and/or campus.
- Key Terms: users may input key terms, which are matched against attributes of the content request.
- Status: all content requests have a workflow status (e.g., Submitted, Researching, etc.).
When a user inputs key terms into the search bar, Order Tool will match the terms against the titles of content requests.
The sorting options enable users to sort along both dimensions above based on how recent or old the change or age is of a content request.
When users click View details, an overlay presents more information to the user.
- The status of the content request.
- All user-submitted metadata for the content request.
- All comments by Unizin Publisher Services about the request.
- Information about the content request's attached Order.
Selecting Report an issue will allow users to directly contact Unizin Support to communicate any issues with the content requests.
Order details of a particular content request are captured in the drop-down menu. Click on Show order details.
Order details of a content request may be useful for users to locate if they wish to report an issue, as they are associated with the content request and its attached order.
Users may also report an issue or provide feedback directly from the Content requests interface by clicking the megaphone icon, located at the bottom left of the page view.
A menu will appear and a user may directly contact Unizin Support to offer feedback or report an issue.
When an order is placed in the Order Tool, an order confirmation receipt is generated and delivered to the user who submits the order. Details pertaining to the content requests associated with the order are listed toward the bottom of the email notification summary.
When a content request status is updated from Submitted to Researching, an email notification is delivered to the user who submits the order. A comment may be provided by Unizin Publisher Services to describe further information.
When a content request is Cancelled, an email notification is delivered to the user who submits the order. Details of the cancelled content request will appear at the top of the notification receipt.
A user may cancel a content request, prior to submitting a new order, by selecting the red (X) icon from the Order Summary checkout page.