September 23, 2021 at 2:00 pm CDT
Delivers improvements to the user experience and resolves minor bugs reported by member institutions.
Additional information on the user experience improvements and bug fixes are outlined below:
- Resolves the bug causing duplicate sections to appear in the “Place an Order” view for users with Course Coordinator and Instructor ordering permissions.
- Filter option headers are not present when there are no filter options available in the “Place an Order” view.
- Hides the reordering option from sections in the “Place an Order” view where an order has already been placed.
- Adds the content request lifecycle to offers associated with an approved content request on the order.
- Ensures that a confirmation banner is always presented when changes to an order are saved.
- Resolves an issue with the “cancel editing” confirmation modal when editing an order.
- Shows the “reorder” option for historical orders where reordering is available for the same course in another term.
- Adds a link to the End User License Agreement (EULA) in the profile view.