Get started as a user
The Unizin Order Tool enables Instructors and Course Coordinators to place orders for digital course materials for an upcoming academic term.
In the majority of cases, digital course materials are electronic textbooks delivered in Unizin Engage, Unizin's digital course materials reader. However, Publisher courseware may also be ordered via the Unizin Order Tool. Open Educational Resources, such as OpenStax textbooks, may also be ordered in the Unizin Order Tool.
- Learn about Instructors and Course Coordinators
- Learn about Ordering periods
- How to Place an order
- Learn how to Add sections to a placed order, Cancel an Order, or Change a placed order
Get started as an administrator
The Unizin Order Tool enables Institutions to scale their digital course material programs while leveraging Unizin’s highly competitive publisher agreements.
The Unizin Order Tool is a companion product to Unizin Engage, our digital materials delivery solution. Together with Unizin’s Publisher agreements, Engage and the Order Tool are key to Unizin’s content affordability strategy. The Unizin Order Tool manages proper reporting and invoices to Publishers. The Unizin Order Tool also provides institutions with nightly reporting
Members are encouraged to adopt the Unizin Order Tool along with Engage, to automate and scale their use of affordable digital content for teaching and learning.
- Learn about Implementing the Unizin Order tool
- Understanding Coordinator permissions
- Learn about reports provided to institutions and publishers