Unizin 's Institutional Data Warehouse (IDWUDW) is a full-service product. To provision access for a new user, a Member's IDW UDW Sponsor team must submit a Support Ticket with the necessary information (see below).
Unizin applies a number of security measures to user access to each Member's IDWUDW. The following measures are taken for all new user access to an IDWUDW:
- An Institution's IDW UDW Sponsor Team must submit IDW accessUDW access.
- Usernames and passwords are randomly generated strings.
- An IP Whitelist filters traffic to Member IDWsUDWs.
During IDW implementationUDW implementation, Members identify individuals who constitute the IDW UDW Sponsor team. Sponsor team members "own" the IDW service UDW service at their institution and submit requests for access provisioning on their users' behalf.
Sponsor team members at a Member institution may request access to their IDW for UDW for themselves or for non-Sponsor team individuals.
If a non-Sponsor team individual requests access to their IDWUDW, Unizin will refer that individual back to the Sponsor team.
- For Individual Access:
- Full name and email address of the individual whose access Unizin will provision.
- For Application Access:
- If the account is for another application to access the IDWUDW, include the name or a description of the application.
- The name and email address of the primary contact for that application.
During an implementation of the IDWUDW, a Member will provide a set of IP address ranges to whitelist. If this set needs to be modified at any time, a Sponsor team member may submit a Support Ticket.