Comment on page
Delivers an Order Activity feature where Program Administrators, Course Coordinators, and Instructors can view the history of an order including any changes and who made them. In addition, enhancements were made to the existing entitlements, student choice, and catalog features.
Features and enhancements are outlined below:
- An Order Activity feature was introduced where Program Administrators, Course Coordinators, and Instructors can view the history of an order including any changes and who made them. The Order Activity feature can be accessed from your Order History. Please see the resources site for more information.
- The entitlements feature was updated to capture entitlements for students who dropped the course after the bill-after date for previous terms.
- Section information was added to the Courses view. When Students assert their choice and review purchases, they will see the section, in addition to the course, where the digital course materials were offered to them.
- Catalog search results are listed according to availability status, with available items listed first followed by those that are coming soon and unavailable.
We are working to resolve the following known issues:
- The Final Declined Offers Feed misreported students associated with invalid entitlements and canceled orders. We have identified the issue and are working on a bug fix.
- Offers associated with existing content cannot be imported through the SIS catalog import. We have identified the issue and are working on a bug fix.