- student_id - An Engage-generated number that identifies the student.
- name - The name of the student as it appears in your institution's LMS.
- question_count - The number of questions the student has posted.
- highlight count - The number of highlights the student has created.
- note count - The number of notes the student has created.
- What is the sort order of the users in the Analytics view?
Within the Analytics section, the students are added once an initial “page read” of the textbook is created. A “page read” is tracked when a page is opened for at least 10 seconds. The student list is in descending (or reverse chronological) order. The student with the most recently created initial "page read” appears at the top of the list.