You can bookmark frequently used pages in your course materials. When you bookmark a page, a link to the page appears in the Bookmarks tab in the main menu. You can click the link to go directly back to that page.
Creating or Removing a Bookmark
Use these steps to create or remove a bookmark:
- Go to the page you want to bookmark.
- Click the white ribbon that appears in the upper right-hand corner of the page in the navigation bar.
The ribbon turns yellow. To remove the bookmark, click the yellow ribbon.
Returning to a Bookmarked Page
Use these steps to access a page you previously bookmarked:
- Open the course material that contains the bookmark.
- Click the icon to open the main menu.
- Select the Bookmarks tab.
- Click the bookmark you want to return to.