August 30, 2018 at 2:15 pm EDT
This release introduces UI changes that make the EPUB experience more user friendly, new touch based interactions for mobile and tablet devices, and a few defect fixes.
- Fixes an issue where 100px of dead space are padded below the EPUB reader in the Engage window.
- UI changes direct users attempting to upload an EPUB to work through Unizin Services to deliver that content in Engage to their students.
- New touch based interactions. We have redesigned Engage's touch interactions for mobile and tablet devices. Engage now uses more modern libraries and has improved performance.
- Notifications can now be dismissed by the user (rather than just waiting for them to disappear).
- Fixes issue in All notes view where question counts may be inaccurate
- IE 11 user interface fixes: user menu, upload experience